Order to Delivery Process for Steel Building
Fill out a quick 1 minute quote form.
Sign the proposal, the pay the profit fee and deposit.
Receive a Scheduling Letter, as well as plans.
Receive Engineer -Stamped Certification pans/letter.
Accept the materials roughly 9 weeks later.
|Building Sizes||Southeastern Estimates|
(Example - Macon, GE)
4 lb. Snow Load/115 Wind
(Example - Seatle, WA)
30 lb. Snow Load/ 115 Wind
30 lb. Snow Load/ 115 Wind
(Example - Columbus, OH)
25 lb. Snow Load/115 Wind
|30' x 60' 12'||$24,618 - $26,798||$31,532 to $33,712||$30,046 to $32,226||$25,508 to $27,688|
|40' x 60' x 14'||$30,832 - $33,012||$39,491 to $41,671||$37,991 to $40,171||$31,797 to $33,977|
|40' x 80' x 14'||$37,141 -$39,321||$48,454 to $50,634||$46,888 to $49,068||$40,106 to $42,286|
|50' x 75' x 16'||$46,723 - $48,903||$58,208 to $60,388||$56,680 to $58,860||$48,185 to $50,365|
|60' x 100' x 16'||$63,957- $66,137||$81,555 to $83,735||$79,869 to $82,049||$69,052 to $71,232|
KEY FEATURES INCLUDED
- Solid I-Beam Construction
- 26-gauge, 80,000 psi tensile strength, PBR roof & wall sheeting
- 3:12 Roof Pitch
- 40 Year Color Roof, Walls and Trim Warranty
- COMMERCIAL GUTTERS and DOWNS
- 18″ PURLINN EXTENTIONS and CANOPIES with SOFFITS
You can add ACCESSORIES to complete your own estimate. Buildings with a * are currently listed on SPECIALS page. SPECIAL’S fees are only $1,250!
Wholesale Building Cost + Profit
$0 to $100,00 Pay Profit of $1,000
These are estimated DELIVERED rates reflecting 20 lb. roof load and 115 Wind Speed, Exposure B, IBC2018 codes. Local building codes (snow load & wind speed) may increase or decrease final price.
We suggest you get 1 or more market quotes of your desired building with accessories included. Again, only if you are definitely ready – to buy TODAY, fill out a quote -order form.
Our Specifications are other firms Options!
- Solid I – Beam Construction
- Clear Span design (no interior columns)
- 50 Year Structural Warranty
- Fully Flashed Framed Openings
- Complete Sculpted Trim Package
- 40 Year Color Finish Warranty (Walls and Trim)
- 1 1/4″ Sheeting profile, 26 Gauge Sheeting – 80,000 p.s.i. tensile strength
- Purlin bearing rib (PBR profile) – has a larger overlap than R panels. Included for Roof & Walls.
- Long lasting roof and wall fasteners that match colored building choice.
- All bolts, screws, closures, weather stripping, sealants, fasteners as required to erect structure
- The pre-punched connecting clips for the structural members, including endwall columns, are welded in place and primed during fabrication
- All structural elements for the specified framed openings (jamb, girts and headers) are pre-cut and pre-punched and the necessary clips are welded on during fabrication.
- Anchor bolts and erection services by others.
- Manufacturer is IAS (International Accreditation Service) accredited as well as MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) membership.
- Free (Initial) Certified Building Plans for ALL 50 states.
- Letter of Certification
- 2 sets of certified stamped erection plans
- 2 sets of certified stamped anchor bolt plan
- Foundation Engineering Services
Factory Steel Overstock provides a resource for foundation engineering services for the following states: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, AZ, WY, UT and CO. While the typical certified foundation design costs $2,500 to $3,000, you only pay$1,200, $400 of which will be paid to FSO and $800 directly to the foundation engineer.
Key Building Web Pages
- Building SPECIALS
- Estimate more Models:
- Accessory prices and specifications
- Building Specifications
- Ready – to – buy TODAY, based on receiving a quoted savings, fill out QUOTE – ORDER FORM.
The codes used are average snow and wind conditions. Please contact your local building department to verify codes. Local codes may increase or decrease your building price. Factory Steel Overstock quotes codes 85 – 170 wind speeds and 0 – 100 lbs. snow loads.
The estimates reflect delivery to most Southeastern location. Other US locations can adjust shipping rates by $0 – $3,500. Remember, you are promised as minimum $1,000 net savings below competitors” quotes of equal specifications. Average net savings is 10%!
Seventy – five percent of the certified metal buildings and insulation sold in the US initiate from 5 large corporations. These corporations distribute their products primarily through subsidiaries, brokers, retail outlets and contractors. This means “even” if you can collect 50 quotes, and you are still reviewing the same building or insulation materials, just sold by a different distributor.
You can continue the archaic practice of randomly contacting these sources or SMARTLY utilize Factory Steel Overstock’s expertise, special knowledge and buying leverage. Factory Steel Overstock is the only steel building and insulation reseller that quotes the general public the “ACTUAL” wholesale cost, charges a low flat fee and guarantees a savings! There are No upfront cost! Those ready to buy TODAY receive quotes – which confirms savings – BEFORE they pay associated fee that same day. Simply the perfect savings opportunity for the prepared buyer.